JG Floor Tiles
and enable pipe to be simply walked into the panels for a quick one person installation. The plates can be easily trimmed with a utility knife. Additional thermal or acoustic insulation may be required to meet Building Regulations requirements.
- Can accommodate different depths of floor and insulation.
- Can be installed over different surfaces.
- Can be used with traditional and liquid screeds
- Easily Adaptable to irregular room shapes
- Suitable for All Pipe Patterns
Things to keep in mind:
- BS EN 1264-4 recommends that an expansion joint is constructed in stone and ceramic finished screeds for every 40 m2 of floor area at a maximum length of 8m and an aspect ration of 2:1. An expansion joint is also required in long narrow areas such corridors etc.
- Insulation depth as required by design or building regulations and to ensure that any downward heat loss does not exceed 10 watts per m/2 in accordance with BSEN1264