Mains Voltage Systems
- Easy to use
- Easy to install
- Attractive slimline components
Easy to use and install, the new John Guest Mains Voltage Controls offer simple but effective control of up to 8 zones. The UH3 Wiring Centre is the hub of the system. It works either in conjunction with our Touch Screen Time Clock and simple to use Dial Setback Thermostats, or, alternatively, our Programmable Room Thermostats. There is also the ability to use both types of thermostat in the same system.
The UH3 Wiring Centre has a total of 8 heating zones and integrated connections of underfloor heating zones, boiler, hot water control, Time Clock and the option of a radiator circuit. Having all wiring to one central point makes the UH3 much easier to wire up than a conventional underfloor heating wiring centre.
- Low cost & easy to use option.
- To be used with 4 Channel Programmer
- Can be mixed with other 240v thermostats
- 240v Version of our current 12v stats without the network capability - Room Stat or Room Stat Plus (Hot Water Control)
- Simple to wire – No add-ons needed
- Reduces callouts due to simplified wiring
- Any combination of 240v stats can be used.
- Radiator zone control built in