At JG Speedfit we are fully committed to working closely with all of our supply partners in order to make the distribution of our underfloor heating products as simple and efficient as possible. Outlined below are some of our more common stockist enquiries:
- What information do I need to collect from a customer before I contact JG Speedfit and get a quotation or take advantage of CAD facilities?
- When I have all the necessary details, what are the next steps?
- What is JG Speedfit's support package to their distribution partners?
- I need information about becoming a JG Speedfit Underfloor heating Supplier
- Anchor to faq1
What information do I need to collect from a customer before I contact JG Speedfit and get a quotation or take advantage of CAD facilities?
Should you only require an estimate, this can be achieved by using the online estimating tool
However, if you would like us to create an estimate for you, we would need the below details:
Customer Name and Contact Details
Heat Source being used (Boiler / Heat Pump etc)
Floor Construction (Solid with Screed,Timber Joists, Floating etc)
Areas to be Heating with UFH
Floor Coverings (Tiles / Wood / Carpet / Other)
Scaled Drawings (must be 1:50 or 1:100. Indicate manifold location on drawings)
Drawings can also be sent in AUTOCAD format directly to email@example.com
Anchor to faq2
When I have all the necessary details, what are the next steps?
Step 1: Initial Customer Enquiry
Step 2: Send Project Details to JG (pre paid envelops are available from local rep or can be requested from 01895 425333)
Step 3: JG sends an Estimate back to stockist contact (usually within 3 working days)
Step 4: Customer Acceptance of Estimate and places order with merchant.
Step 5: JG supplies Bill of Materials and CAD drawing if requested (Cad drawings normally produced within 7-10 days or order)
Anchor to faq3
What is JG Speedfit's support package to their distribution partners?
- Help desk support on 01895 425333
- An easy to use and fully comprehensive brochure
- Local Technical Engineer and on-site support / training.
- Local Sales Manager support
- Point of Sale Merchandise
- Branch Product Training
- Project Estimation and Materials Specification
- Free CAD design facilities (subject to order)
Anchor to faq4
I need information about becoming a JG Speedfit Underfloor heating Supplier